Can you believe it … Book Three’s cover is finally here!
Guys, I am so incredibly excited about this. It’s been a long time coming, but I think you’ll agree that this cover was well worth the wait.
Are you ready?
Like really ready?
Song of Leira will release on …
June 5, 2018!
It seems like a world away still, but really, the year will just fly past. And you can pre-order the book today so that it will magically appear at your house on release date. Isn’t this modern era awesome?
ABOUT THE BOOK
THE SONG BIDS HER RISE TO BATTLE
Reeling from her disastrous foray into the Pit, Birdie, the young Songkeeper, retreats into the mountains. But in the war-torn north, kneeling on bloodstained battlefields to sing the souls of the dying to rest, her resolve to accept her calling is strengthened. Such evil cannot go unchallenged.
Torn between oaths to protect the Underground runners and to rescue his friend from the slave camps, Ky Huntyr enlists Birdie’s aid. Their mission to free the captives unravels the horrifying thread connecting the legendary spring, Artair’s sword, and the slave camps. But the Takhran’s schemes are already in motion. Powerful singers have arisen to lead his army—singers who can shake the earth and master the sea—and monsters rampage across the land.
As Leira falters on the verge of defeat, the Song bids her rise to battle, and the Songkeeper must answer.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Gillian Bronte Adams is a writer, wanderer, and wordsmith. Rarely found without a coffee in hand and rumored to pack books before clothes when she hits the road. Working in youth ministry for several years while managing an equestrian program, left her with a passion for walking alongside children and teens as they launch their own life journeys. It also enhanced her love of coffee. As an author, she writes speculative fiction novels that follow outcast characters down broken roads, through epic battles, and onward to adventure. And at the end of the day, she enjoys saddling her wild thing and riding off into the sunset in search of adventures of her own … and more coffee. She loves to connect with fellow readers and wanderers online on her Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook page.
FUN FACTS ABOUT SONG OF LEIRA!
- This book is the longest one in the series, and ironically, it had the smallest amount of trimmed words.
- It’s going to be about 448 pages when all is said and done, (though it’s still in the publication process so that’s not final yet) which makes this lover of long books insanely happy! Over 400 pages guys … this is so exciting! (For comparison, Book One sits at about 286 pages. Book Two sits about 340 pages. Pulling a C.S. Lewis Space Trilogy here guys.)
- We get to meet some fun new characters in this one. And some old favorites too. Of course, no telling who those old favorites are … *evil grin*
- This book is a bit of a wild ride. So many heart-wrenching moments. So much action. And in case the cover wasn’t indication enough, so many crazy awesome things happen. I recently reread the book while editing and honestly may have had to hold back the tears at a few points. (Which was slightly awkward, since I edited significant portions of it while traveling and surrounded by large groups of people … um … yeah.) Suffice it to say, everything is amping up in this book for an EPIC conclusion.
- And … I just can’t wait for you guys to read it.
Your Turn! I’d love to hear from you now!
- What did you guys think of the cover?
- What are you most excited about in Song of Leira?
- Which main and secondary character are you most hoping to see again?
- Can you make it until June 5th?